Modular Boxes & Accessories
True Product Protection with Modular Boxes (TMB)
- These multi-purpose material handling containers are vacuum formed from extruded HDPE sheet.
- All products available in prime virgin, post industrial or post consumer materials.
- Plastic containers that are vacuum formed are inherently stress-free and virtually indestructible.
- Our modular boxes have a reputation for working in the most abusive conditions without breaking or cracking.
- These boxes are designed to stack easily with or without a lid, for true product protection.
- Our stock color is gray, but virtually any color can be provided by special request.
- All products listed can also be manufactured from anti-static, static dissipative, or conductive materials.
- If our standard or special size modular boxes will not solve your problems, we can custom manufacture a product that will.
Modular Box Lids (TML)
- In addition to providing a secure stacking surface, our lids are engineered to have a “snap-fit,” yet are easily removable.
- Our standard sized lids are available in either our stock gray HDPE or transparent PETG.
- Dividers are die-cut from our stock gray HDPE.
- All standard sized dividers have vertical interlocking grooves on 1 ¼” centers.
- Our standard size modular boxes can be subdivided into compartments as small as 1-1/8” by 1-1/8” or multiples thereof.
- Spacers are die-cut from our stock gray HDPE and function as horizontal, mid-container dividers.
- Spacers can also double as a low-cost lid.
Ticket Holders (TH)
- Also known as card holders, Ticket Holders attach to the outside of the modular tote box, identifying the contents.
- Ticket Holders are attached with heavy-duty industry-grade snap fasteners on standard centers.
- Ticket Holders are white vinyl with clear fronts and come in a wide range of sizes.
Kal Plastics has a wide variety of containers from which to choose. If you do not find what you are looking for in our catalog, we will custom design a product that will meet you requirements.